Friday, January 2, 2009

As Seen on TV..


halo.. apa khabar? i believe this is my first post in this blog (even though i've signed up last year). So, there will be some cacat cela here and there in this one. Harap dimaafkan ya. And I dunno when will the next post will be published because i have been inconsistent in doing lots of stuffs. I prefer to do it go with the flow. So far 2008 was a great year for me. Mungkin agak cliche, but i have defintely gained lots of experience in everything. At the time of writing this, I just figured out how to upload pictures on blogs. haha..

As u can see from this picture, this is me during the Santa's Auckland Parade last December. It was a very hot day. I got sunburn on my hands and face. Tapi xpe.. yang penting I want to use this picture as a motivator for me to be healthy and fit this year. Hopefully I can gain some more muscles before returning to Malaysia. haha.. I don't wish to look like those contestants in Mr. Olympia, but I hope I can achieved an ideal BMI index, boleh berlari dengan pantas, serta tidak cepat penat. People may laugh and think this blog is so 'budak2' but it's ok. I hope boleh membuat kejutan nanti.. hahaha.. dengan kecekalan hati, consistency, dan makan 5 atau 6 kali sehari, i can do it.

Baiklah, i think i've said heaps for this post. Lain kali saya sambung (jari-jemari disilang).
Tata!

1 comment:

Loving Life said...

wah.. comelnya.. permulaan yang baik.. diharap anda dpt mencapai bmi ideal itu.. =)