Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sayur.


 *i couldn't believe i'd find this in bintulu*
I believe almost everyone has their own favourite vegetable. Some people like spinach, some like broccoli, and some run away when they see bitter gourd.

Some people commit themselves to become vegetarians. Some people do not eat vegetables at all and swear they're fine with their life.

Every vegetable has its own unique taste and nutrients. There's also a variety of ways in preparing them too. Frying, steaming, blanching, grilling, you name it.

What is the best vegetable in the world? I asked some farmers about it. Their answers were somewhat not so convincing as I saw them using pesticides on their farms.

I may not know the correct answer yet but I won't stop searching. In the meantime I'll continue eating my juicy, crispy, fried chicken wings.



No comments: