Sunday, May 3, 2009

May, the month of rounding up..

Fast forward and it's almost the middle of the year. I still remember I had to work on New Year's Eve (how unlucky..). Anyways it's May. Some interesting events will happen in this month. Most of them will affect my life. Below I have listed some of them..

  1. The Barclays Premier League season finale: This one will be awesome, if and only of Manchester United can win it, which I believe should be easy. Liverpool, you can stop making false hopes and wait for another season or decade. Man Utd are in great form right now and with Hull City being their last opponent, I can see Premier League trophy going back to Old Trafford for the 3rd consecutive years.
  2. Champions League: Oh yeah. This is big. The second leg is on Wednesday and with a 1-0 advantage I hope Man Utd can get through the finals. And I really, really hope that they can defend the title 'Champions of Europe'. However I should not put high hopes on this one because anything can happen at this stage. But my gut feeling says that Man Utd will do something they do best; breaking records and making history. So all the true footballing fans out there: let's hope Man Utd will lift the Champs League trophy in Rome!!
  3. Scrubs (probably) and Prison Break is coming to an end. Sad but true, but two of my favourite tv shows will show its series finale very soon. A very huge appreciation for the writers of both these series for making them brialliant and superb. Very fresh and entertaining, I hope upcoming tv series can use Scrubs and Prison Break as benchmarks to satisfy viewers like me. Looking forward to see what happens to JD and Michael Schofield and Co. Oh, yes. A special mention to Supernatural, Smallville and Heroes which have almost or already completed their current season. A job well done, writers!
So far, these are the ones I could recall at the moment. God's willing, I hope Man Utd will win both of the titles and I can't wait to see my fav tv series finale's episodes. Peace!

No comments: